 Off-Topic / Fun / 8376
Re: The strangest eBay auctions...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2001 22:57:41 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Matthew Gerber writes:
Proving that I don't use eBay for anything that I'm not directly interested
in, a link from a newsgroup led me to a catagory I'd never seen before...
http://listings.ebay.com/aw/plistings/list/all/category1469

The absolute strangest thing I saw there was this (the title alone floored me!):
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1656985576

I think I'll stick to LEGO related auctions from now on...GEEZ! And people
think I'm weird for having LEGO as a hobby!

Matt

Matt, I got as far as 'They appear to be leather and have a fantastic,
"designer" appearance' before not being able to read anymore...I'm not sure
whether to be laughing or upset that this is on ebay....

Dave, why "feel upset"?
The 'roos are to be eaten anyway... so why not use the leather to the most
of it? Isn't it what we do with pigs, use their guts as "cover" for sausages
and similars?

Pedro <== amused by the sort of thing one learns from down under...  ;-)