 Off-Topic / Fun / 7944
Re: It's my Birthday and look what I got!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 17:19:32 GMT

David Eaton wrote:
<SNIP>
Now any NORMAL man would've ask for a phone number... (1)
Ain't it so much nicer to be a Lego freak?

DaveE

(1) Or, knowing her reaction in advance, would've said "oooh, cool shirt" (2)
(2) Dave, you sexist pig, shut up.

BWHAAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAA!!! That made me laugh out loud!!!!
--
Matt Brooks
Still giggling.....