 General / 32175
Re: It's my Birthday and look what I got!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 14:31:11 GMT

Eric Sophie at Legomaster@gobi.com wrote:

It's my Birthday today! So I went down to my Local TRU to buy myself some
Lego. When the Clerk was ringing up my total I noticed she had on a Bionicle
pin. I said oooh cool pin, well she took off the pin and gave it to me!

Question: I have never seen this before, is it a promotional only pin?

If you look at the back of the pin, you'll see a small hole below the clasp.
The hole dispenses a marketing virus which will cause you to return to TRU
and buy anything with a Buy-onicle logo on it.

;^)

~Grand Admiral Muffin Head
--
Mark's Lego(R) Creations