 General / 32178
Re: It's my Birthday and look what I got!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:04:17 GMT

Happy Birthday!

In lugnet.general, Mladen Pejic writes:
Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Just don't give your mecha any cake, they might go beserk; destroy something or
kill somebody... hehehe... ;-)

Yeah, keep the champagne from em' too, we wouldn't want em' drinkin' and
drivin' would we! I'd hate to see what they'd do to the police when they
started chasing them!

Seriously, I really don't think the Praying Mantis should get any sugar in its
system... I think its got something against me... yikes... ;-)

Is Q still with you? DEFINETLEY keep sugar away from him! A possesed Q would
not be good, definitely not good.

Mladen Pejic, over and out!
website is down...

In lugnet.general, Eric Sophie writes:
It's my Birthday today! So I went down to my Local TRU to buy myself some
Lego. When the Clerk was ringing up my total I noticed she had on a Bionicle
pin. I said oooh cool pin, well she took off the pin and gave it to me!

Awww, you guys are lucky, the only set I've been able to afford for six
months is a stinkin' little $3 LOM set! I did buy a new bike though...but I
have a job now so I should be able to get somethin' pretty big before school
starts.
Pretty cool about the pin too.

-Geordan-

Question: I have never seen this before, is it a promotional only pin?

Thanks

Eric

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster