 General / 32160
32159  |  32161
Subject:
It's my Birthday and look what I got!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 02:52:08 GMT

It's my Birthday today! So I went down to my Local TRU to buy myself some
Lego. When the Clerk was ringing up my total I noticed she had on a Bionicle
pin. I said oooh cool pin, well she took off the pin and gave it to me!

Question: I have never seen this before, is it a promotional only pin?

Thanks

Eric

www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=Legomaster