 Off-Topic / Fun / 7282 (-10)
  Virtues of Veganism?

(URL) couldn't bear to stick this on the end of rolling blackouts, that thread is out of control sizewise) ++Lar (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Wow! Neato!

I have never seen the Lord, the Holy Spirit, and the Father portrayed this way! Good job! (URL) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.general)

  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) I am thinking it is time for TLC to venture into children's food products. Namely, -----> LEGO BRICKFAST CEREAL <----- Can't you just picture it, sitting on a shelf with ridiculous packaging and a large Red square in the upper left corner? (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

Favourite scoobt doo episode? Surely their all the same arn't they? The monster is whoever stands to make a profit from selling whichever property their haunting wearing a mask. I remember one day realsing they we're all the same and what total c£*p (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Maybe we've hit on something here. Perhaps Scooby Doo is just a collection of great lines like that and we're trying to look at it as a whole show. :) I wonder if there are Scooby Doo fans that think Lego is silly. Anyway, I had a funny (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) Scooby-Doo rocked! I have a poster for it hanging in my hallway. The episode I liked the best was the one with the phantom racecar. I don't know why but some of the episodes actually scared me---I must have been pretty young at the time... (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Ditto (...) I preferred the Catanooga Cats. And the Banana Splits were pretty neat, too, though they weren't entirely cartoon.... Regards ROSCO (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

Can't understand the fascination with Scooby-Doo. I found it tedious. George of the Jungle was so much more entertaining! Oops, raining on your parade. Sorry. :-) Bruce (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: favorite scooby doo episode

(...) Thanks to the Ted Turner marketing machine! (...) Okay, I'll admit that I have a favorite episode, too. I don't remember the specifics, but Shaggy peeked out of an attic window into the dense fog outside and said "Man, are we high!" And tell (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Speculation on the 'July Surprise'

(...) Hey I want that dog... in lego of corse. I'd love the mystery machine too, would be good to suprise you minifigs with a FREE Mystery Machine From Scooby Doo (have thay even heard of it?). Josh (23 years ago, 1-Jun-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact