 Off-Topic / Fun / 7191
Re: LEGO in space
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 May 2001 19:27:42 GMT

In lugnet.general, Wayne McCaul writes:
That's freaky.

I keep most of my stuff in a large plastic storage container that pretty
much sealed all the time it's not in use. Does that mean, when I open it up
after a few days and put my head in there, digging around that I'm getting a
breath fulls of "outgassed lego plastic paticles"? I'm getting Lego Lung?!? ;)

*Wayne drops down dead from Lego Gas, the latest in Chemical warfare*

Rick
"Me? What?! I Would never do such a thing... No.... Never!"
http://confed.8m.com/