 Off-Topic / Fun / 6997 (-10)
  Re: Calling it Quits

(...) I just wanted to add my two cents-- a) I thought this was pretty funny. b) I agree with all those who point out that the problem is not with the initial joke, but with people jumping on each other in the aftermath c) I don't think that this (...) (24 years ago, 27-Mar-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: What's in a name?