 Off-Topic / Fun / 6763
Re: subway info?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 2 Mar 2001 20:21:16 GMT

I'm so glad I live here in Northern California where driving is of two
types:

1) Parked on US 101.

2) Racing madly through San Francisco, down 1 way streets (usually the
worng way) searching for the last parking spot in the city. Never mind
the fact that it is so far away from where you want to be that you have
to take the subway to get there on time.

Matt, remind me never to go to Boston, the Californian