 Off-Topic / Fun / 6332
6331  |  6333
Subject:
It finally happened.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 19:26:34 GMT

All was going well in the fair land of LEGO, when all of the sudden, out of
nowhere, the minifigs revolted.

They came in the night, halberds in hand.  They started hacking and peeling
the skin off my hands, rendering them useless, never able to work with LEGO
bricks again.  All I could do was lay there and watch them destroy the only
hands they had ever known.

I don't know what caused my knights to attack their beloved Hand of God.
Perhaps it was letting those small children have a heyday with my LEGO
bricks.  Their small hands were rearranging my knight's armor and helmets,
so that I had soldiers carrying Bull shields and wearing Royal Knights
kettle-helms!  Oh the horrors!  Now I'll just have to go out and buy some
K'nex, as it is the only building toy I am now able to work with.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Actually, I'm just recovering from a recent hospital visit and my skin is
peeling off, revealing a new layer of extremely sensitive "baby skin".  It
is, in fact, uncomfortable to push pieces together and stuff, but I'll be
back to normal building status in no time.  And don't worry, I wouldn't
build with K'nex even if my life depended on it. :)

Wilson
(Beware, you could be next.  Lock your minifigs safely in another room
before you go to sleep.  They're watching you.)