 Off-Topic / Fun / 6343
Re: It finally happened.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:13:34 GMT

in article G5xnCA.M82@lugnet.com, Wilson Raska wrote:

All was going well in the fair land of LEGO, when all of the sudden, out of
nowhere, the minifigs revolted.

They came in the night, halberds in hand.  They started hacking and peeling
the skin off my hands, rendering them useless, never able to work with LEGO
bricks again.  All I could do was lay there and watch them destroy the only
hands they had ever known.

<snip>

Ye Gods, man! What the heck happened? Did you grab a hot pan off the stove
or somethin?

Yeowch!

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--