 Off-Topic / Fun / 6341
Re: It finally happened.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 21:42:04 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jason Rowoldt writes:
Dude, that's freakin' nasty.  But I guess you only get to take a pic that that
once in a lifetime.

Actually, this has happened once before, believe it or not.  Four years ago.
I didn't have a digital camera back then, so I couldn't document it.  We do
have some "real" photos though.  Those ones are pretty nasty.  I don't think
I want to show those to the public.

Now every time I see a halberd I will have this nasty
association.  Thanks a bunch.  First Class.

:)

No problem.  I'll try to have another pic up tonight, the one with more
knights and them chaining my hand down.  I'll even throw in some different
weapons so that you can have nasty associations with those too.

Wilson
Always happy to please.