 Off-Topic / Fun / 6357
Re: It finally happened.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 22 Dec 2000 04:29:21 GMT

Wilson Raska wrote:

All was going well in the fair land of LEGO, when all of the sudden, out of
nowhere, the minifigs revolted.

They came in the night, halberds in hand.  They started hacking and peeling
the skin off my hands, rendering them useless, never able to work with LEGO
bricks again.

<snip>

Actually, I'm just recovering from a recent hospital visit and my skin is
peeling off,

Hmm.  If all the skin were peeling off my hands, I think I'd
be *going* to the hospital!  I hope that whatever it is, you're
feeling better and this doesn't happen too often.  After all, I've
almost finished *my* airship, so Vincent might have a little
competition for control of Castle World's skies...

(Beware, you could be next.  Lock your minifigs safely in another room
before you go to sleep.  They're watching you.)

Heh. Well, they're downstairs and I'm upstairs - and I don't
think they have enough rope to get down from the table anyway.
(Or...do they?)