 Off-Topic / Fun / 6216
Re: One for the road sir? (Re: US supreme court strikes down...)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2000 22:35:24 GMT

I believe it's a reference to that part which one uses most often when
sitting down in a chair, in some cultures ...  although, given the context
it doesn't seem to fit that well, does it?  :-D

Larry will probably be along to explain shortly.  ;-)

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde

Eric McCarthy <eric@reasoning.com> wrote in message
Larry Pieniazek wrote:
having been soundly
kissed (in the West End) by a rather good looking bride-to-be

This must be a Britishism of which I am not aware.
Which part of your anatomy is the "West End"?
:-)

/Eric McC/