 Off-Topic / Fun / 5419
Re: What does it mean? (was: Re: LUGnut National Tour)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 06:29:13 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes:

Sorry for following up to my own reply but maybe it was "farewell my friend"
rather than hello or welcome... hmmm, the cog wheels are still turning on
this one...

Hoping someone else will come to the rescue here, now it's going to annoy
me too!

I just realized, I think it's no coincidence that it happened today...  Having
heard the Star Spangled Banner this evening must've jarred those memories up,
'cause it was the same 2nd grade music class that we learned the Shalom song
and the national anthem...and a buncha other stuff...hmm...

--Todd