 General / 19330
Re: LUGnut National Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:39:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Bill Farkas writes:
Greetings One and All,

I am very excited to announce that I have recently acquired a new job with a
LARGE american telephone and telegraph company (hint, hint) which will require
me to travel all over the country. It is my hope that, as I make my journey, I
can meet as many LUGnuts as possible in each city. I plan to make regular
postings as to my whereabouts and to keep a photographic journal along the
way.

Wow!! Neat-o! Congratulations... I'm sure you'll have a blast!

Do you know where else you'll be coming? Like... Boston? (hehe)

Lehitra'ot po (I hope),
-Shiri