 General / 19329
19328  |  19330
Subject:
LUGnut National Tour
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 23 Jun 2000 00:34:47 GMT

Greetings One and All,

I am very excited to announce that I have recently acquired a new job with a
LARGE american telephone and telegraph company (hint, hint) which will require
me to travel all over the country. It is my hope that, as I make my journey, I
can meet as many LUGnuts as possible in each city. I plan to make regular
postings as to my whereabouts and to keep a photographic journal along the way.
The first stop on the Tour is the Chicago area, Plano to be exact - the home of
the world famous Plano Organizer boxes. If you live in the Chicago/Plano area
or know of any Lego-related events in the area drop me a line at my e-mail
address. Looking forward to meeting all of you. :0)

Semper Fi,
Bill