 Off-Topic / Fun / 4686
Re: Moving to .nl
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:57:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Shiri Dori wrote:
<snip>
Thanks, that sort of explains it (I probably need to see that movie. I'll add
it to my looooooong list of "movies to see" ;-)

Gotta 'huh?' this one too...

-Shiri "what am I doing here" Dori
"And the daffodils look lovely today"

Ok, Huh back at you... what is THAT from?

Just a Cranberries song called "Daffodil Lament". Love the song, love the
band. I've been listening to their CD all day (well, almost) and got some
really amazing inspirations/ideas from it.
I was basically taking up on Jeff Stembel's 'stick a line from a song in my
sig' idea... ;-) Not that I have much of a sig, I post from the web interface.

-Shiri