 Off-Topic / Fun / 4447
Re: Lunar Rover (foldable)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2000 22:36:33 GMT

Steven Vore wrote:
Good Grief, Charlie Brown - *somebody* has to have taken pictures of the real
thing!

Neil, do you mean to tell me that we came over 238,000 miles, and you forgot
to bring the *film*?!?  Great!  After I eat this ravioli, I'm gonna tell
Mission Control just what I think of you!  ...erm, Neil, where's the can
opener?

;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Card-carrying member of the Star-Bellied Sneech Preservation Society