 Off-Topic / Fun / 4295
Re: Star Wars a loss for Lego?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2000 02:15:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Steven Vore writes:
S'no problem here.  What I find offensive is the callous way he snubbed us
cheese lovers.  Cheeses have rights too!

Have you seen the recently-release commercial, in which a political
candidate mentions that "I don't like cheese" and is summarily snubbed by
*everyone*?  Not too often do I laugh out loud at a commercial, but that
one's good.

--
-Steven  "Nothin' But Net!"  http://svore.mindspring.com/

I don't suppose that you remember what the product was... this would go very
well on my "Behold the power of cheese" reel. *grin*

-Cheese