 Off-Topic / Fun / 4165
Re: Is it possible to sort searches by posting date?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 18:04:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Some hacker you are, everyone knows it means Simple Matter of
Programming.

Hey hey hey hey HEY!  I never said I was a hacker; just an underpaid software
engineer.  :-,  If I were a hacker, I would shun Win32 and post announcements
to freshmeat.net and code the RIS to unroll the 8002 Destroyer Droid PROPERLY
and finish my LDraw Perl scripts and stuff like that.

Or, if I were a hacker as mentioned by CNN, I would be defacing the White
House Web pages and defacing day-care Web pages and, erm...well, there's not
much I'd really be capable of.

YCLIU.

Oh no, another one!  Hmmm...

...Yugo Collectors Live It Up?
...You Can't Let Intel Usurp?
...Yuppies Can't Live In Uruguay?
...Your Candied Lutevisk Is Unique?
...Yanni Causes Lethargy, Internal Ulcers?

;-)

Cheers,
- jsproat

Change is good, but you can't keep it in your pockets forever.