 Off-Topic / Fun / 4136
Re: Dark Gray Tanker
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 23 Jan 2000 03:25:39 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:
Jasper Janssen wrote:
Larry? Look around this virtual space. What is it you see?

Something non IBMish.

Perhaps, just perhaps, I wasn't talking to you(1), and wasn't talking
about newsgroups(2). Forums are a peculiar, IBM specific thing that
significantly predate the widespread adoption of newsgroups. They were
dying out, relatively speaking, within IBM when I left.

Exactly.

Not exactly.

Larry Pieniazek - larryp@novera.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!
                         ^^^^^
I suppose you should change your signature, then.

<ducks, runs>

:)

-Tim

http://www.zacktron.com