 Off-Topic / Fun / 4034
Re: Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2000 23:57:32 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/art/
Wow.  These are good.  I especially like "A Walk".

http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/art/06.html

It's weird.  It's like, how I see myself and my surroundings when I'm
on a stroll.  And the landscape seriously looks like the area around my
Grandma's house, where I lived for two years.

In case someone hasn't noticed, ther _is_ a tiny little figure strolling
along in the middle of the piece.  Glad you like it!  The composition was
inspired by a photo in National Geographic...but that was all
snow-covered (Alaska maybe)

Have you ever considered selling your paintings?
Would you be interested if I was selling?

Yep!  :-,

Anyone who's interested, feel free to email me offers (but please don't
post them here)
--Bram