 People / 352
Re: Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:11:38 GMT

Tim Courtney <tim@zacktron.com> writes:
At 04:56 PM 12/23/1999 , Bram Lambrecht wrote:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/art/

Bram, I'm speechless.  I thoroughly enjoyed your gallery - those are
awesome paintings! :)

Thanks!  I entered a number of the pieces into the Scholastic Art Awards
Competition (not all, because my art teacher has a limit of 30 (not her
idea), and there are other students in the class...).  I'll let you know
if I win anything.
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.