 People / 353
Re: Artwork
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 04:11:38 GMT

Sproaticus <jsproat@io.com> writes:
Bram Lambrecht wrote:
http://chuh.org/Students/Bram-Lambrecht/art/

Wow.  These are good.  I especially like "A Walk".  Have you ever
considered selling your paintings?

Thanks!  I haven't had any offers to buy my paintings, but then again,
most of them have never been in shows.  Now that I have slides of most of
the pieces (the pictures on the site are scanned slides--not cheap!), I'd
be more willing to part with some of them.  I can even make prints
now...but first I'll need to buy some glossy paper.  Would you be
interested if I was selling?
--Bram

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
Try it today - there's no risk!  For your FREE software, visit:
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.