 Off-Topic / Fun / 3990
Re: 23nd and typos (was: Re: Element Count Trivia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 04:18:47 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Todd Lehman writes:
I still can't believe the U.S. Constitution says "Congrefs" all over it.
Not to mention "TRVTH" all over all the justice buildings.

Odd, how "TRVTH" never made it to the White House mansion.

-Tom McD.
when replying, due to a small Y2K glitch, instead of soy filler, various
amounts of spamcake were leaked into an unnamed pork processing plant
production chain in Atlanta.

The San Francisco Bay Area Users Group
http://www.baylug.org