 Off-Topic / Fun / 3989
3988  |  3990
Subject:
23nd and typos (was: Re: Element Count Trivia)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2000 03:35:17 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, Larry Pieniazek writes:
Well, I was just trying to cut them a break, but you've pretty much
convinced me. Things are awry somewhere, and it's more serious than I
thought.

Thanks for the in depth analysis. I was familiar with the newspaper
process, but not with the process for slicks. In newspapers, errors are
more common due to tighter deadlines and larger volume of verbiage
produced per day on average.

I still can't believe the U.S. Constitution says "Congrefs" all over it.
Not to mention "TRVTH" all over all the justice buildings.

--Todd ;-)