 Dear LEGO / 1232
Re: Element Count Trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 00:36:06 GMT

On Sun, 2 Jan 2000 18:15:02 GMT, "Suzanne D. Rich" <suz@baseplate.com>
wrote:

I'm sitting here laughing, had to share this. When I read Jasper's comments I
went to check the official LEGO Facts & Figures book, thinking the trivia was
probably pulled from there. I wanted to see if it matched in the book. Well, I
don't see it there but, on page 1 it states that this is the, "23nd edition."

I nevber realisewd they had had that many editions in the first place.
Twenty thirdond edition.. Wow.

Jasper