 Dear LEGO / 1238
Re: Element Count Trivia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Mon, 3 Jan 2000 04:45:33 GMT

People! No doubt many of the people that write this copy are E2Lers and
didn't spot that mistake.

Me, I'd rather they rushed it out and got it out sooner. It can be fixed
later. (although it does detract from the image to make obvious
mistakes. Not that I ever make any myself.)

Note: Right now it appears that my email server at Novera is stuck. No
doubt it will be fine Monday but there's no one there right now to
bother it. So if you're hot hot hot to talk to me, send it to voyager,
or wait till Monday AM.