 Off-Topic / Fun / 3970
  My complaint about Jasper Janssen

To set the record straight here people. I just can't take it any more and I have to say the following: I feel that it is my duty to supply the missing ingredient that could stop the worldwide slide into emotionalism. Let me cut to the chase: Only (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)

Larry Pieniazek wrote: SPOILER WARNING... (...) Heh heh. I've used that site (or something like it) before. Is your note about the 1st sentence in the 2nd paragraph relating to the text you posted? I don't know if you noticed that each time you (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)

(...) Yes. Specifically, repeating it for the benefit of others: "Jasper's cronies are often caught trying to force us to do things or take stands against our will." Jasper's cronies in this context are the mean nasty big government statists... (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen

(...) OK, to REALLY set the record straight. That was a joke! Really. Stop with the emails telling me <x>(1) already. I picked Jasper's name from a hat. I just wanted to show off that insult generator that was used on RTL to somewhat comedic effect. (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen (SPOILER)

(...) Indeed it does. Second paragraph: " Take a good, close look at yourself, Jasper. What you'll probably find is that you're ornery. He maintains a cozy relationship with wild brown-nosing porn stars. " So, Larry.. why was it my name in (...) (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: My complaint about Jasper Janssen

(...) Going to publish statistics? I'm interested... ;) Jasper (24 years ago, 4-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)