 Off-Topic / Fun / 3584
  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) I happen to know quite a few people who are evil lazy cruel and smelly but i don't hate the entire species because of it. The cats I've had are not lazy, they fetch, they come when called and they will work very hard to get what they want. As (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Oh, I dunno, our cats do occasionally pass some mean wind... and then leave the room because they know they stank it up. That's cruel. (...) Point taken, although actually it's Josette's fault, not mine. Part of the deal on pets in our house (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Yikes!--what are you feeding them? Peanut butter and fried eggs? I don't think I've ever known a cat to break wind. BTW, have you tried the product called Curtail? It's made by the same folks who make Beano. (...) When I lived with 4 cats (1 (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

Cats: Foul minions of evil, horrible, finger-lickin'-unpleasant things! (IMHO) (...) I've known cats like that. Those are also the same ones that you're convinced *must* have an eyeball in their anus, because that's the part that's always peeking (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) you need to buy them some more. :') Ed "Boxer" Jones (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) They have a lot. Not as many toys as me or the kids of course, but probably more than Julia or Josette. We keep our mice outside. :-) The cats sneak out of the house when no one's paying attention to the door so they can go catch them. (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

Todd Lehman wrote in message ... (...) My mom's cat did all the time. Of course you never hear it, you just notice that the room has a sudden foulness, and you know very well that it didn't emanate from your digestive system, and the cat is the (...) (25 years ago, 28-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!

(...) Mmmmmm, fresh soft sand, (insert Homer Gurgle) :-, Cheers, - jsproat (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)