 Off-Topic / Fun / 3584
Re: Lugnet Loves Cats!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 1999 02:42:11 GMT

In lugnet.people, Larry Pieniazek writes:

Cats are smarter. Evil, lazy, cruel, smelly, yes, all those things, but
smarter.

I happen to know quite a few people who are evil lazy cruel and smelly but i
don't hate the entire species because of it.

The cats I've had are not lazy, they fetch, they come when called and they will
work very hard to get what they want.  As for smelly, we all know what a wet
dog smells like, there is no such thing as the smell of wet cat.  Dogs have the
smell category beaten.  Cats themselves do not smell, but if you don't clean
the litter box it will smell.  This however is your fault.  I really don't
understand evil and cruel, I prefer cats but I don't think any animal is evil
and cruel.  Evil and cruel are purely human traits.  Animals are just trying to
survive.