 Off-Topic / Fun / 3526
Re: Enhanced Search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 21:22:48 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I have added some additional search options for the instruction index pages.

You can now search a given set on: Lugnet DB, Lugnet Discussions,
Ebay auctions, Yahoo! auctions, and RTL via Deja.com

for an example go to:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0116/

hmm, there's even a listing on ebay.  Cool!

(the site html is being rebuilt now so be patient for the rest of
the sets to be updated)

KL

Curse you for making that search function! I've just spent a couple hundred
dollars for sets that I really wanted! You've made me broke! :)

DaveE