 Off-Topic / Fun / 3525
Re: 2001 SW Lego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 19:46:13 GMT

John Neal wrote:
Sproaticus wrote:
You know why they're called canards?  'Cause you canard'ly fly without them...
I would like to vehemently express my dissatisfaction with your post into the
wrong newsgroup.  This is .fun.  Your week attempt at a pun belongs into .pun.
Please refrain from further post violations.
Indignantly Yours,
John

I've only been here for about a year.  I can't possibly be expected to read
every newsgroup charter.  I had no idea that what I was doing was bad.  Even
if I did, there's nothing wrong with one introductory message, buddy.  You can
just choose to not read it.  And I'd do it again too.  Watch:

Yer such a pain in the compass.  Can't take a simple yoke.  Looks like someone
needs to check their attitude.  Don't get your pan-am-ties in a bunch.  (Um,
insert more puns here.)

Cheers,
- jsproat

;^D (here he is again :-)