 Publishing / 1168
Re: Enhanced Search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 17:36:29 GMT

In lugnet.announce.brickshelf, Kevin Loch writes:
I have added some additional search options for the instruction index pages.

You can now search a given set on: Lugnet DB, Lugnet Discussions,
Ebay auctions, Yahoo! auctions, and RTL via Deja.com

This is awesome. So awesome in fact, that I must ask, can you do this for sets
that you DON'T have the instructions for? There is a bit of a feature war
potentially developing here between you and Lugnet/pause which is IMHO, good
for you, good for Todd and most especially great for us users...

++Lar (in sunny but cold and windy Ottawa)