 Announcements / BrickShelf™ / 23
22  |  24
Subject:
Enhanced Search
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.brickshelf
Date:
Thu, 18 Nov 1999 05:24:20 GMT

I have added some additional search options for the instruction index pages.

You can now search a given set on: Lugnet DB, Lugnet Discussions,
Ebay auctions, Yahoo! auctions, and RTL via Deja.com

for an example go to:

http://www.brickshelf.com/scans/0000/0116/

hmm, there's even a listing on ebay.  Cool!

(the site html is being rebuilt now so be patient for the rest of
the sets to be updated)

KL