 Off-Topic / Fun / 3361
Re: rolling rectangular pizza dough -- suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 8 Nov 1999 12:48:02 GMT

One lesson learned while making my own pizza dough.. DO NOT USE A METAL
BOWL.. I don't know if it's just the way we make them or what.. though
the dough turns to soup when mixed in a metal bowl.. Glass is the best,
I'm not sure on plastic though..

One easy way to make dough if you don't want to start from scratch is to
get a box of Jiffy (TM) Pizza dough.. I've used that a couple times when
I didn't have enough time to make it myself.

James Brown wrote:
Make your own.  It's stunningly easy to make pizza dough.  If you're
interested, let me know, and I'll e-mail you a recipe.  We often do our own
pizza when we throw our yearly party - the invitations all say "bring your
preferred pizza toppings." :)

Want to mail me the recipe? I'd like to see how different it is from
what I make!
Ya know.. I never thought of a pizza party like that.. Might be just the
thing to do for New Years Eve :)

--
Keep on Bricken'
-Tamy