 Off-Topic / Fun / 3359
Re: rolling rectangular pizza dough -- suggestions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 7 Nov 1999 22:55:02 GMT

I make 40 or 50 pizza's a year using this method, and my friends by and large
love it.  I have taught several people how to do this, but I must say that is
difficult to

Darned editor!

Anyway, I meant to say that it is difficult to try and instruct in this method
without visual aids, but I hope my directions are understandable.

Will