 Off-Topic / Fun / 3252
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:12:21 GMT

James Brown wrote in message ...
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
One of the more interesting events in Massachusetts sign history happend • about
15 to 18 years ago when they decided to reverse all the signs in Rotaries • (For
those that don't know what a Rotaries is.  Rotaries are the same • Round-Abouts

Up here in Canada, we quite sensibly call them traffic circles. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/

What about "island" ..:-) (used as in Turkey)

Selçuk