 Off-Topic / Fun / 3243
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 19:47:40 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Eric Kingsley writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Frank Filz writes:
One of the more interesting events in Massachusetts sign history happend about
15 to 18 years ago when they decided to reverse all the signs in Rotaries (For
those that don't know what a Rotaries is.  Rotaries are the same Round-Abouts

Up here in Canada, we quite sensibly call them traffic circles. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/