 Off-Topic / Fun / 3240
Re: One of the Mindfest pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 27 Oct 1999 14:44:57 GMT

Eric Kingsley <kingsley@nelug.nospam.org> wrote:
be that cars in the Rotary (Those in the Circle) had to Yield to those
entering the Rotary.  Then they decided to reverse the signs so that the
cars in the Rotary had the right of way and the cars trying to enter had to
Yield.

It sure makes a lot more sense the way it is now. Otherwise, I can envision
the rotaries quickly filling up with cars and no one being able to get out!