 Off-Topic / Fun / 2872
Re: dumb laws
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 09:05:22 GMT

Sproaticus wrote in message <37DE911D.709F70F2@io.com>...
Christopher Tracey wrote:
Step 1:  check out http://www.dumblaws.com/

Checking Utah...  Wow!  Come age 50, I'm marrying all my first cousins!
Their kids can sleep atop our legal nuclear weapon stockpile!  :-,

Some of these look really recent, though.  Kaysville, UT prohibits entering
a convenience store after dark without photo ID.  Knowing Kaysville, • though,
I'm not surprised.  Same thing about the $50 fine for throwing snowballs in
Provo; honestly, the city is run by a fascist city council, terrified by • the
possibility of riding a bicycle on sidewalks, etc.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--

Is it a popular thing to make sex in a moving ambulance in your
country?..:-)

Selçuk