 Off-Topic / Fun / 2896
Re: dumb laws
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1999 08:50:13 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <37DFB2DC.1CEDBB10@voyager.net>...
Larry Pieniazek wrote:

We don't do that level of picking here, I at least, only pick on grammar
or spelling of posts when I think it makes a good pun or funny, never to
maliciously correct or hurt(or at least I hope not! someone flame me if
you think differently (2) ).

No, no..No offense taken..:-) I know my level well (1)

And actually it may be very much fun sometimes. especially when performed by
native English speakers. At least, I remember two other versions of "Todd"
written by very himself...:-D (2)

Selçuk

(1) It's the hardest thing, being aware of the small differences between
similar words. Our language has almost 1/5 of the word count in English and
we have not so many different words for similar situations, only
differentiated by nuance.

(2) Tood (in RTL) and Tdd..(in Lugnet) :-)