 Off-Topic / Fun / 2887
Re: dumb laws
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 15 Sep 1999 20:02:25 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Christopher Tracey writes:
Step 1:  check out http://www.dumblaws.com/

Step 2:  laugh as you realize how many laws you break everyday :)

-chris

This Law figures, coming from West Virginia:
  It is legal for a male to have sex with an animal as long as it does not
  exceed 40 lbs.

Jeff

P.S.  Anyone notice just how many elephant laws there are?