 Off-Topic / Fun / 2137
Re: non- shooting shooting cannons?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 10 Jul 1999 16:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.build, Ectal Greenhaw writes:
how about
the woman who won a huge amount of money because she spilled her coffee
from McDonald's on herself and what do you know... it was hot. And she
got burnt. And now she has a lot of money.

It might (1) be noted that she was driving with the coffee cup in her hand, in
Michigan, where it is illegal to drive while eating / drinking.  And she still
won a lot of money.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  "Might" because I can't remember if any of this is true or not...!