 Off-Topic / Fun / 2118
Re: Minifigs=Weebles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 19:36:41 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:

Greg,

I was not able to view the picture you linked to but if the Weebles you are
talking about are what I think they are then no Minifigs=!Weebles.

I remember Weebles from my childhood as being Egg-shaped somewhat rotund
figures that when stood on end and bumped or pushed would rock back and forth
until eventually standing upright again.

Weebles have no connection to Lego at all and I personally never got the point
of Weebles?  Hence the reason I still build with my 20+ year old Lego and
havn't seen a Weeble in 20+ years :)

Thank you!
At last, an explanation for the phrase "weebles wobble but they don't
fall over" which I had head somewhere but could not explain.

lugnet.