 Off-Topic / Fun / 2117
Re: This is getting too easy :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:02:08 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
In lugnet.general, John VanZwieten writes:
It makes me wonder just what another year at this will bring. . .
A year from now, maybe the information will come looking for you!  :-)

Heh heh heh -- I can see it now.

<RING> <RING> <RING> <RING>

Lego Maniac:  Hello?

LUGNET:  Hello.  This is a LUGNET information service.  We're having an
information special today.  I'm looking for Lego Maniac.

Lego Maniac:  I'm sorry, I'm not interested.

LUGNET:  I understand you needed some information on the Paridisa set you
are cosidering buying from the yard sale down the street.  $30 is too much
for it.

Lego Maniac:  Look, can you take my name off your list?

LUGNET:  Okay.  How about some piece information on the Blacktron Alienator
set you have in your back room behind the Star Wars action figures?  You are
missing three black 2 x 2 plates and a minifig jetpack.

Lego Maniac:  Forget it.  Leave me alone, will you?

LUGNET:  Okay.  Oh, one more thing -- I've found someone who will pay money
for your 15,000 Timmy minifigs.

...pause...

Lego Maniac:  Why didn't you say so!  Wait a minute while I get a pencil.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--
Jeremy H. Sproat <jsproat@io.com>