 Off-Topic / Fun / 2120
Re: Minifigs=Weebles?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 23:42:54 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Larry Pieniazek writes:
I think it's hilarious that THREE of us (so far) independently posted
the slogan.

Ed Jones wrote:
Boy am I dating myself.

What, did you break up with your sweetie?  When did this happen?

Well, look on the bright side, at least you're a cheap date. Not likely
to get into any big disagreements either. And, when you get to the door
at the end of the date, you know whether to kiss or not, none of that
agonizing hesitation and sprained neck stuff.

<baa daa daa BOOM!>

Larry, I had no choice. I wanted perfection, and you were already taken. :')