 Off-Topic / Fun / 2095
Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:58:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Jeremy H. Sproat writes:
Eric Kingsley wrote:
Dispose of that "jawaspam." when replying via E-mail. • <snippity>
Amongst my favorite cuisines of Mexican, Chinese, German, Indian, and a very
lovely mix of Japanese and French...oh, damn.  I can't say it.

Okay, okay, stop, stop.  Stop there.  My favorite cuisines are Mexican, blah
blah blah, and Jawa.

Oh slamming Mediterranean and Russian are we? And what about Scottish? Egads,
haagas isn't to be missed.

I prefer jawaspam to spamcake; though both leave a bitter, malted battery
acid aftertaste.

I do too. The bitterness of jawaspam is mostly due to a lifetime of excessive
metal dust insuation/ingestion/inhalation. One of the more particularly tangy
varieties were those traders that dealt directly with large quantities of
copper, whereas many other types were just permeated with metal lubricants of
various kinds thereby lending a "smoother" less-gamey flavor.

-Tom McD.
when replying, were the Chinese the first to discover spamcake too?