 Off-Topic / Fun / 2093
Re: Finally happy with my site. Plus some additions.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:14:23 GMT

Eric Kingsley wrote:
Dispose of that "jawaspam." when replying via E-mail.

Slamming ethnic foods, are we?  :-,  I happen to consider Jawa cuisine a
high art form, second only to Mexican and Chinese.  Okay, make that *third*
only to Mexican, Chinese...and German.  Right.  Make that *fourth* only to
-- I mean, *amongst* my favorite cuisines of Mexican, Chinese, German, and
Indian...

I'll start over.

Amongst my favorite cuisines of Mexican, Chinese, German, Indian, and a very
lovely mix of Japanese and French...oh, damn.  I can't say it.

Okay, okay, stop, stop.  Stop there.  My favorite cuisines are Mexican, blah
blah blah, and Jawa.

I prefer jawaspam to spamcake; though both leave a bitter, malted battery
acid aftertaste.

Cheers,
- jsproat

--